Top Charlotte Solar Company
Discover Why MOXIE Is The Best Solar Energy Installer in Charlotte, NC
- 301 McCullough Drive, Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28262
You Could Pay Less for Electricity!
Find out how much you can save by switching to solar in Charlotte
Best Company Ranks MOXIE a
Top 10 Solar Company in America!
What Our Solar Customers Are Saying:
- Moxie has been great. Their estimate was better than the competition. They efficiently installed our system. They have provided excellent service every time we have an issue…which isn’t often…still it’s nice to know they’re there when we need them.
- They were efficient and professional every step of the process and made it super easy. It’s been 1.5 years since installation and I have emailed with several questions (asking about new laws passed how that affected me, asking about tax documents) and each time received a prompt response answering my question. I would highly recommend them. And I have been happy with the solar panels /system too.
- The representative from Moxie Solar explained how the solar system works in every details and he is very easy to work with. They used high quality materials, and the installation crew is very professional. After the installation, they did carefully clean up the working area. We are very pleased for Moxie Solar’s work. The system works great, and start saving our electricity cost. We are very happy to have the solar system installed for our home.
Charlotte Solar Panel Services
Whether you’re interested in installing solar for your Charlotte area home, business, or farm – MOXIE has the experience and equipment to quickly install solar panels, energy storage batteries, and complete solar systems better than any solar company in the Mecklenburg County Area.
Charlotte Solar Energy Experts
MOXIE is your premier Charlotte, NC solar installer & contractor. Our crew’s diligence and commitment to perfection make Moxie the best choice for custom solar panel systems in Charlotte.
We make sure you get every North Carolina solar rebate and incentive available for your solar panel installation and we will be there for you long after your solar install is complete to answer any questions and ensure you’re getting the highest possible production out of your new array. Whether you are currently getting your electricity from Duke Energy or another North Carolina utility company, let us show you the energy savings you could have by going solar with MOXIE!
Turnkey Solar Panel Installation in Charlotte
The entire team at MOXIE will work with you from start to finish to make sure you are 100% satisfied! Our exclusive 5-star Guarantee covers everything from workmanship quality to uptime production.
After informing you of the available solar incentives we’ll walk you through the installation process. Whether you’re looking for residential, agricultural, or commercial solar energy, our experts work hand-in-hand with you to create a system that is affordable, sustainable, and dependable.
In addition, MOXIE is the only solar company with a Rapid Installation Team. This expert group works with real-time protocol that results in solar panel installations up to 3X faster than the national average.
Limited-time incentives for solar are at an all-time high while costs are at historical lows. Get Started NOW before these Charlotte solar incentives disappear forever.
There has never been a better time to install solar panels in North Carolina!
Why Install Solar In Charlotte?
- -Eliminate or reduce rising energy bills
- -Avoid future energy rate increases
- -Tax incentives and cash solar rebates
- -Protect Charlotte environment
- -Provide a backup power source
Why Choose Moxie Solar?
- -BBB Torch Award for Ethics winner
- -GCM’s Best Solar Contractor Ranking
- -Exclusively 5-star customer reviews
- -Multiple offices to better serve you
- -Fully turnkey solar energy solutions
- -Free System Monitoring App
- -Competitive Pricing
- -Up to 3X Faster Installs
GOING SOLAR IN CHARLOTTE IS EASY WITH MOXIE
Grid-Tied Solar and Solar Inverter Education
At MOXIE, we’re a top Charlotte solar company because we’re all about educating first and selling second. No-pressure solar education from a leading Charlotte solar installer might sound too good to be true, but we know that once folks understand the real financial benefits of residential and commercial solar energy, the panels will sell themselves. For example, did you know that Charlotte gets about 2,821 hours of annual sunshine? Not only does this mean you’ll have no problem keeping the lights on with you new solar array, but it will also pay for itself faster than you can say photovoltaic energy.
Cost of Solar in Charlotte
The cost of installing solar in Charlotte varies depending on the type of equipment used for your install and the solar incentives you’re eligible for. According to energysage.com, the average payback period (time to ROI) for solar in Charlotte is 10.86 years. It’s one of the safest investments you can make! In fact, it will likely cost you more to NOT go solar. Learn more about calculating your cost of not going solar. Contact MOXIE today to get a customized solar quote that meets your unique energy needs.
Moxie Solar Charlotte Service Areas
Our experienced team of solar installers and contractors are proud to serve Charlotte, Huntersville, Davidson, Mooresville, Concord, Monroe, Salisbury, Winton-Salem, Rockingham, Pinehurst, High Point, Asheboro, Greensboro, Burlington, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Fayetteville, Hope Mills, and surrounding areas. Thanks to our many locations and advanced technology, we can even help you install solar in Raleigh, North Carolina and areas far east as Rocky Mount, Greenville, Swanquarter, and Corolla.
See some of the most common questions about solar explained.
The tour was designed to walk you through the installation process.
Let our industry leading professionals answer any questions you have.